Wednesday, July 31, 2013

It's time.

It's time I learnt to sell myself better. 

It's time I stopped expecting that letting my work speak for itself will be enough. Sometimes I will need to speak up to let the 'voice' of my work be heard.

It's time I start fighting for what is rightfully mine.

It's time I stop letting others take credit for something I did.

It's time I stopped expecting the same kind of commitment, passion & dedication that I expect from myself.

It's time I stop letting everyone dump their work on me.

It's time I stop being naive and have a rosy image about a lot of things, more so, life in general.

Everyone says, It's time.. to grow up. Or is it? Can't I just continue to be the kid at heart in the body of an adult? Or is it just too much to ask for? Gah.


Mood      : Frustrating glimpse into what the future could possibly hold.
Humming : Stop this Train by John Mayer.

2 comments:

  1. Yeah, sometimes, you just have those days when you need to break out and shout!

    ReplyDelete